1 April 2009

Trying to make new friends on the internet

That's what I have been doing. I found this korean couple that seem cool. Had a lot of pictures and seemed very likeable on their blog. I also found this american teenager but could not figure out how to leave a comment on her blog. Ironically enough I also found a blog template designer. She has a really snazzy blog template and I almost felt ashamed with my vanilla layout. Hopefully I will update my blog soon.

I really think I should put some pictures. I don't like being photographed, well actually I am scared of being photographed. I should work on that, get off my ass and take some shots.

Well it is April fool's day. Bad memories...............................Well better than no memories at least.

DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment