27 April 2009

Just some stuff

Well, the elections are over. The results are far away, and there is no use waiting. I have a peculiar need to hope for surprises and also am a big fan of underdog stories, so let us see what will happen.

I have come to the last chapter of Swann's. I didn't get much reading done over the weekend, as I kept watching TV. I haven't read Ramayana for a while, but I did read Garuda Purana (remember the post.) I have not listened to much music except on the radio, which I must admit was sort of OK.

I am feeling a little better these days. I had a bit of a crisis last week. I decided to stop all treatment and fire the shrink. Well (err..) wisdom prevailed. I am getting some studying done and am in a fairly good mood. I haven't done the exercises the shrink asked me to, I will do all I can before Wednesday.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment