7 April 2009

Just some stuff

I have not been reading much. I have been listening to Johnny Cash. I kinda like it. Just went through a mega shrinking session and came out as crazy as ever. The summer is killing me. The heat has become unbearable. I am very disappointed that I cannot report any development in Ramayana because I haven't read any of it.

The guilt trap is working overtime these days. I haven't been able to study much, and that has been driving me crazy.

I heard of a Degas exhibition. I cannot remember where I heard about him. I don't remember Degas. Should I? Was he any good? Well , no time to think, I am too busy being crazy.

I hope to get some reading done this week. I might finish Proust's Swann's Way. I have Bochelli lined up to listen to soon.

Chrys asked me to suggest locations for her trip. I most probably am the most under qualified person to ask. Well she did. I could come up with something, it mustn't be very hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment