30 March 2009

I don't think I have much to say

I have been feeling miserable for the last few days for no particular reason. I felt today that I am angry. I haven't figured out why or at what. Most of my behavior and eccentricities stand explained with this. I am beginning to hope that this is a breakthrough in therapy. I have not discussed it with the shrink yet, but I like this self therapy. I play my own shrink and see how things go.

I had a bad moon on the festival. Ugadi is the new year in south India. We celebrated it on Friday. It started out fine, something went wrong at noon and I had an ugly scene with my mother in the evening. Nothing new of course.

I joined a chanting class recently. Today is the first class. I have always wanted to learn traditional Vedic chanting. It introduces a serenity into life that I have found now where else. I hope that goes well.

I have been tracking Chrys the backpacker. She made it to Sikkim. On one occasion I recommended a traveller I met, not to miss Sikkim. He asked me if I had been there. I have not. In fact I have never left Bangalore. Claustrophobia, Agoraphobia .....blah..blah.....He was not impressed by the travel suggestions of someone who never travelled. I understood.

I heard of this church in the city of Riga, in Latvia I think. I watched on TV that they have been building is for 400 years. I was bombed and fell on its own accord several times, but they still kept building it. It is still unfinished and construction continues. I hope to see that church someday. If someone in Riga would take a minute and , please smile at that building once for me, it would mean a lot to me.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment