18 March 2009

Not much has happened

Well my computer crashed and I was a little lost. It took me two days to get it fixed. I have not been doing too well in the meantime. The moods have returned. I cannot study. And worst of all I fell a little crazy (not it a good way.) I am still thinking about the stuff about '''getting''' music. I would be really glad if I could understand it and more than anything enjoy it. God willing I will some day.

I have been busy doing nothing for the past couple of days. I made a big fuss over fixing the ball-valve in my flush tank. I stayed awake half of last night obsessing over it. I have decided to take it a little easy today. I have been hoping to watch some movies. I probably could watch 'Samsara' on my computer today. I hear it is pretty good and especially known for its cinematography.

OK

No comments:

Post a Comment