20 July 2009

Nothing much has happened

I have been getting progressively more depressed. I have to admit I do feel better on some fronts. I am starting new therapy this week. I have been eating well. I have gained some inches on my waist but am not worried as yet as I am really not in a position to diet or exercise. The inches will have to just stay on till I find the time and motivation. I am taking regular meals which is a big thing for me since the last episode.

I have not read anything of late. I did watch some videos on the Internet but nothing remarkable. I have started watching Ardh Satya. I planned to watch a Mahesh Bhat movie but got Ardh Satya and Saaransh mixed up. Not that this is not likeable. I just found a link for the movie 'Zorba the Greek.' It is now on my 'to watch' list. I have 'Ek Chalis Ki Last Local', 'Maya Memsaibh' and 'Bandit Queen' lined up. I am not sleeping very well. It is probably because I have a blocked nose. The flu I got last week is still persisting. I don't have a fever but I have some cold. I need to take some decongestant.

In all nothing much has happened. I today linked up with some more blogs to follow. I have to see how these work out. I was bored and ended up re-editing my blog. OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment