28 September 2010

Today

Today I watched 'Amma Ariyan' directed by John Abraham. He was a malyalam alternative cinema maker. It has strong communist references, but clearly admits that although he admires communism as a philosophy he cannot make out the modalites of implementing it. That remindes me of a remark that TSD made a while back. He said, "Most european film-makers are anti communist, especially eastern european, contrastingly most of our film-makers are communists." Why is it so? I think it is because of modalities of implementing it. Most of european intelgensia developed selecitve disolutionment over communism after prolonged exposure. The Indian intelgensia on the other hand are grossly ignorant of how communism works. The continue to live in idealised fairy tales.

I started a new medicine for anxiety and it may be having an interaction. I am feeling miserable. The doctor told me to keep taking it for another 5 days, I decided to do so, in the meantime I looked it up on the internet... That is when I got totally spooked about the drug interaction stuff.

The violin class is going fine.

Zarathustra is in its final chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment