6 October 2010

Post

I finally finished Zarathustra. Now I am reading Kafka's 'The Castle.' Kafka was a quirky and eccentric writer, hardly acknowledged in his lifetime. His themes are profound and his use of dialogue very intriguing.

About Zarathustra, although I was a bit relived that I finished it, I must admit it has a poetic sense to it that I began to miss after a few days. The simplicity of the complex ideas sometimes made me laugh out loud. I think that is more of Zarathustra than Nietzche.

I watched 'Reindeer Games' *ing Ben Affleck and Charliz Theron along with Gary Sinse (I am not sure of the spelling.) I mixed it up in my head with Reservoir Dogs and had high expectations, which it did not live up to. Otherwise it is an OK movie.

I downloaded 'Tuesdays with Morrie' and hope to watch it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment