11 December 2009

I have been doing slightly better of late. I wrote a bit and studied a bit. The winter is setting in and but the cold is tolerable.

I watched 'Kids' (Larry Clark). Maybe it is slightly dystopian, but certainly a relevant film. Then I watched 'Hard Candy' *ing Ellen Page. I wanted to watch if after I watched Juno. Great acting. I thing she will go places. I am currently watching 'Ghatashraddha'. It is a kannada movie about how a father performs the death rites of his daughter (when she is still alive) to excommunicate her. Big time social commentary by Girish Kasaravalli based on the story by U. R. Anantamurthy.

I haven't got much reading done. I finished Chapter 2 of Bhagavat Gita. I started 'The Odyssey' again to find the files were corrupted again. Currently in 'The Sun Also Rises' (Hemingway). I have planned a re-read of Moby Dick, and my first read of Milton's Paradise Lost.

I finally went back to my dermatologist after nearly a year to treat my acne. He had given me some medicines and they helped me, but I got side tracked and was not taking them for months now. My knee, on the other hand, seems to be doing fine.

Done.

2 comments:

  1. Scientists at NY University College of Medicine have shown that Niacinamide (aka Nicotinamide) is superior to antibiotics such as Clindamycin in controlling acne. Use Niapads – Nicotinamide pads for controlling acne. Niapads is a one step process providing exfoliation, skin lightening, pore cleansing and prevention of acne. Visit www.niapads.com for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing a little better. The summer has kicked in for Australia - it's exactly the opposite of cold and I'm quite looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete