17 August 2009

Stuff

Well, I am not entirely miserable. It rained cats and dogs last night and that has really helped. I forgot to collect Rs.200 from the cashier. It is as good as lost.

Little Women is getting interesting. I watched "A Dirty Shame" starring Tracy Ullman. She has done a really good job. A rather fantastical movie but a nice watch. It tries to comically catalog the post 90s sexual revolution, very much like 'Boogie Nights'. It is not as dark and allegorical as Boogie Nights but a light hearted and simple.

I have not run out of the sweets yet. Indians make obscene quantities and varieties of sweets for Janmashtami i.e. Krishna's birthday and my stock is still running. It may run out in a week.

I today learnt that the medicines I take, can cause cataracts. I have been having trouble reading and seeing far off things for some months now and, this came as a shock. I have to get an eye check up.

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment