19 August 2009

I am watching Mahesh Bhat's 'Sarransh'. I think Anupam Kher is the only actor in bollywood who was bald in his debut, excelling acting though. I am not particularly impressed by the movie. The theme and ideas although very relevant to those days, and greatly appreciated by me in the past, does not reverberate today. Maybe it is just me.

It is still raining. It rained a lot more last night.

The Jinnah debate continues. Hours back, Jaswant Singh was suspended from BJP for this Jinnah remarks. That makes me want to read up Jinnah. What was he all about? I wonder what happened to the Jinnah biopic that was planned a couple of years back.

Swine flu is coming............. There is way too much media attention and panic. It is almost a mass hysteria. It makes me think of Ganesha drinking milk, everyday for a stretch on slow news days. Every circus in town is going around with preventives and old grandmother remedies. I just received my batch of homeopathic preventives, I am not very sure how effective they are. I bought them for my maid too. In fact, I bought them for my maid and got some for myself too. I might survive swine flu, but I am not sure I can manage the house, if my maid gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment