22 September 2008

Writing Exercise 22 september

I have always found it difficult to describe this room as bright or as dull. The other rooms in my house on the other hand are easily classifiable. This room, room 3, as I refer to it is well lit but lacks any god air so will sit on the wall till I do something about it. I wanted to link up the tube light in the room to the UPS of the computer but have not gotten down to it yet.

Obviously, it is dusty because of the books but the maid keeps it fairly clean. She is probably scared to touch the computer which is why it collects dust aplenty. If I do get down to painting, I think this will be the best place but am not sure. This room certainly does not give me the space I might need to paint. On the other hand, room 1 is fairly empty and could use some filling.

I am afraid I am again building unhealthy expectations on the painting class. I tried not to but recently have stopped trying and just realised that I have been obsessing over these issues. I probably don’t have to worry and it might all wash away with the first few classes.

I am still thinking about the class at chitrakala parishat. I really think I should drop by there sometime and make enquiries. It can also make it a habit to visit the exhibitions. It can be a short and unexhausting outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment