9 November 2013

Today

I am having ordinary day.

I went to the international krishimela (Agricultural Fest) at GKVK Hebbal. It is quite a large exhibition with a variety of stalls. I only went into the ones that interested me. I bought some ornamental flower tubers. The organisation was ok but a bit too dusty.

I just got the Compulsion *ing Heather Graham & Carrie-Anne Moss. I believe it is a story of mildly unhinged individuals who appear functional but go through life carrying a lot of personal pain. Hope to watch it soon.

I recently finished reading Life of Pi. The book gives a new dimension to the genre of magical realism. The spiritual elements explored although appear deep, to me, felt incomplete and forced. A lot of religious elements were drawn from mythology rather than religion(s). I plan to watch the movie soon. I think I will write about the book and the movie at length some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment