28 February 2009

today and leftovers of yesterday

Well I had quite a day yesterday. I had a panic attack first thing in the morning, and had to cancel everything I had planned. I still got to watch Paolo Passolini's 'Salo'. It is not pleasant to watch, I must admit, but I wanted and orientation before I started to read Marquis de Sade. Passolini has done a very good job in representing sadism as an art and reinterpreting it to WW2 scenario. I have not got much forward with Proust but am progressing with Ramayana. The things for the trip I have been planning are slowly falling into place. Hopefully that will go as planned.

I have to admit that being depressed is not all that bad. It has its lows, but it has its perks. The last few days have been quite tolerable unlike others when I was in a good mood. I hope this continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment