14 September 2012

I am a bit angry.

I am very angry actually. I tend to suppress anger a lot. It boils up inside. It makes me dislike myself.

I just finished Susanna's Seven Husbands by Ruskin Bond. Loved it. The edition also contained a screenplay by Vishal Bhardwaj & Matthew Robbins. It is the first screenplay I have ever read. I am also planning to see the movie soon. I enjoyed reading the screenplay. It is a medium I am new to but has not few notable advantages over prose. It could not possibly out do prose but certainly makes good practice to write stage drama. The development of screen drama from stage has been widely documented, but rarely felt except in certain adaptations of maybe Shakespeare.

I am also currently listening to the audiobook of ' The Origin of Species' by (of course) Darwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment